I have to find, scan and include the almost identical photo of him on the Merry Go Round when he was little. This one's somewhere in Europe. The other one is at the local County fair.
20080508
I have to find, scan and include the almost identical photo of him on the Merry Go Round when he was little. This one's somewhere in Europe. The other one is at the local County fair.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More:
-
Putting in the sidewalk and the gate to the backyard was the first step really. A step towards setting up the infrastructure, making a mark...
-
All of a sudden I have a slew of 'Rescue' potted plants, picked up at some estate sales. 'Mystery' roses, unmarked, and with...
-
All that junk has been cleared, the ground is bare coming off the deck and sweeping down about halfway through the back yard. It's been...
-
Copper bell cups turn down spout runoff into a musical fountain. Attach at the end of a rain gutter or any steady flow of water Reproduces...
No comments:
Post a Comment