Pages
Home
Plans/Sketches
PLACES
FRONT
SIDE
BACK
INSIDE
RECIPES
20080607
Gotta love this!
A moss room, from the Chelsea Flower Show...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More:
Planted the Styrax
Ever since I saw the Styrax Japonica in Lynne's garden, I've been planning to put one in. I shouldn't put in any more trees, but...
Last year's Hydrangeas
The Zebra Hydrangea planted last year in the back is doing great, and blooming well. Another blue, which I think was a florist plant is gro...
Summer treats
Arbor Mist Frozen Wine: Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel, and White Pear Pinot Grigio. These are cheap, and easy. And, single ...
The Poetry of Rain
In the poetry of the Hawaiians rain almost always is the rain of a particular place with a specific character and an allusion to an erotic e...
The best pergola detail
No comments:
Post a Comment