Pages
Home
Plans/Sketches
PLACES
FRONT
SIDE
BACK
INSIDE
RECIPES
20130827
I picked up 2 round table tops that are crying out for this treatment....
Fresh stenciling brings a vibrant pop of color to this round farm table! Beautiful work by ◼
Deelite Design llc!
Modello® Designs Ornamental Center Stencil (OrnCen130): ◼ Link no longer valid
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More:
Sideyard - Step 1
Putting in the sidewalk and the gate to the backyard was the first step really. A step towards setting up the infrastructure, making a mark...
The Side Yard
The Bumblebee Garden This is the side yard, where the kids were digging in the picture above. It was a strip of dirt and weeds. There was...
The Sideyard Gate
The inspiration The design,
Good Pond Link
◼ skippysstuff
I'm going to try it
◼ Turn Your Blog into a Book with Blog2Print To continue Blogger's 10th anniversary celebration, I’m delighted to announce that Blog2Pri...
No comments:
Post a Comment