Made a small bit of progress this last weekend, finally getting around to clearing out the garden area between the greenhouse and the shed - where everything got dumped last summer, and then became completely overgrown with berry vines and grass and weeds. Another day should completely clear it out - then the objective would be to KEEP it clear.
So far, the area around the deck is staying together, so if I can move that repair effort outward, and keep it up, things should get back to where they were 5 years ago. BEFORE the neglect.
I am also going to buy some pond liner and redo the pond area. Make the pond bigger, all one piece. Pond liner is between $300 and $500 for a 20x25 piece (45 mil) EPDM.
I'll deal with a pump later.
20080919
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More:
-
◼ skippysstuff
-
Again. This storm out of Alaska is bringing snow to the north coast. For the second year in a row. Though this is normally a rare occurrence...
-
Made a small bit of progress this last weekend, finally getting around to clearing out the garden area between the greenhouse and the shed -...
-
Found on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/144185625541634844/ OK, so, Pinterest is the hot new thing, and I like it, but it is frustrati...
-
Ripping things out. Blackberries had overtaken everything, and choked it out, trees were growing almost prostrate, trying to reach out for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment