Pages
Home
Plans/Sketches
PLACES
FRONT
SIDE
BACK
INSIDE
RECIPES
20080429
Add a second story
Ideas - my thinking here is that the structure can be engineered so the weight is carried by the outer piers, thus negating the need for redoing the existing perimeter foundation to support a second story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More:
Sideyard - Step 1
Putting in the sidewalk and the gate to the backyard was the first step really. A step towards setting up the infrastructure, making a mark...
The Sideyard Gate
The inspiration The design,
The Side Yard
The Bumblebee Garden This is the side yard, where the kids were digging in the picture above. It was a strip of dirt and weeds. There was...
I'm going to try it
◼ Turn Your Blog into a Book with Blog2Print To continue Blogger's 10th anniversary celebration, I’m delighted to announce that Blog2Pri...
Dividing water lilies
Water lilies can spread from seeds or the rhizomes. And mine has definitely spread. At first I had it in the pond in its pot, but the dog k...
No comments:
Post a Comment